Drop element here!
Boozy Raspberry Coconut Pops
FROM our friends at
Makes ten-twelve 2.5 ounce Pops
- 12 ounces (340g) fresh raspberries
- 1 ¼ cups (300ml) coconut milk
- ½ cup (120ml) water
- ½ cup (120ml) rum
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- ½ teaspoon orange bitters
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground Cloves
- ½ pound (455g) Strawberries, tops removed sliced ¼” thick
- ½ pound (225g) day-old Rustic White Bread with crusts removed
- cubed ¾” pieces
- Butter a 2-quart (2-L) baking dish
1. Soak wooden pop sticks in a glass of warm water for at least 30 minutes.
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
3. Allow to settle for a couple minutes and then skim any excess foam from the top of the mixture.
4. Divide mixture between ice pop molds.
5. Insert pop sticks and freeze for 4 hours or until completely solid.