Remo Sake Cups (Set of 2)
What is it about tiny porcelain cups that everyone seems to love? For us, it is the way they feel in your hand- lightweight but sturdy, delicate but durable. We designed these cups to go with our Remo Sake Pitcher but, if sake isn't your thing we know you will find countless uses for these elegant vessels.
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation. Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze; it can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of application. The snowflake glaze is a satin-finished warm white. You will see some gentle sparkly sheen. The oyster glaze is a beautifully neutral cream-colored gloss glaze that is quite drippy. You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect
- Each piece is made to order in our studio; please note the lead times listed in the section below.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Our glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production Lead Time: Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer.