Inspired by Daniel's hand-built boats (particularly the leather detail on the wooden oars) the Remo Pitcher is simple and elegant with a hand-stitched and oiled leather band that will patina to a deeper natural color over time. Pair with the Remo Handled Tray and some Battuto Cups for a perfect entertaining set.
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation. Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze; it can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of application. The snowflake glaze is a satin-finished warm white. You will see some gentle sparkly sheen. You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect
- Each piece is made to order in our studio; please note the lead times listed in the section below.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Our glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production Lead Time: Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer.