These Kashmir statement vases really inspire. Imagine fresh-cut wildflowers in the spring and summer, dried hydrangea in the fall, and evergreen branches in the winter. Or, alone they can serve as a decorative piece for the mantle or entranceway. Functional and beautiful, just the way we like it.
We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation.
- The Indigo glaze is a combination of our mussel glaze wiped into the pattern and then wiped out and dipped into our glossy clear glaze. Like magic in the kiln the two make a beautiful indigo and white finish.
- You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect
- Each piece is made to order in our studio; please note the lead times listed in the section below.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Our glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production Lead Time: Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer. We will contact you if delivery time is extended.