Hanni Matriarch Table Lamp
Statuesque Hanni is tall and slender. With a nod to mid-century styling she is made of hand-poured porcelain topped with a hand-turned walnut neck and finial.
- Her shade is made of 1950's vintage boucle.
- All electrical components are UL listed
- Maximum 60 watt bulb
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation.
- Our vanilla bean glaze is a semi-matte, almost satin-finished white glaze with specs that remind us of vanilla bean ice cream. Because this is a drippy glaze we dip the bottom of the lamp a few inches up with our snowflake to catch the drip.
- Our oyster glaze is a beautifully neutral cream-colored gloss glaze that is quite drippy. You may see some layering drips and the bottom is dipped a few inches up with our glossy white glaze to keep the cream glaze from hitting the kiln shelf.
- Our indigo glaze is more technique than glaze. The first dip is into our mussel glaze, then we dip into our clear glaze, stopping a few inches from the bottom. The result is a very deep dark indigo with a high gloss and a bit of gunmetal at the bottom.
- Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze it is can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of application.
- You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
Handmade Means: There will be variations in color and size. No two pieces will be alike.
Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer. We will contact you if delivery time is extended. There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect.
Everyday Luxury: Our ceramics are handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees. Our glazes are food safe and lead-free. This piece is dishwasher safe. We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production times are noted within each product listing. For most pieces please allow up to 15 business days to ship.
CRAFting the future
Artists working together to provide equitable opportunities in the arts. Help contribute to this amazing organization by adding a $1.00 donation to your order. Learn more >