Finding Form Design
Campaign Chair - Chestnut Brown & Mahogany
Finding Form Design is about the use of natural, living materials like wood and leather in the home, on the trail, and at the campsite. Each piece is made by hand with locally sourced wood in upstate New York. It is indoor and outdoor living at its finest.
This Campaign chair is built with chestnut-colored English Bridle leather from one of America's oldest tanneries, over a frame made from African Mahogany. This combination was a custom request from a longtime customer. The two colors complement and enhance one another, and the copper rivets will age over time to a beautiful patina.
- A piece of design history, a conversation starter, and the most badass camp chair imaginable
- Able to be fully disassembled in a matter of minutes and is the most comfortable chair you will sit in, perhaps ever
- Shipping cost will vary depending on your distance from New York state
- The chair will arrive in six individually wrapped parcels, bundled together inside of a box. Unwrap with care
- Assembly: Once you place your order, you will receive a link via e-mail to a YouTube video that provides clear, step-by-step assembly instructions. The chair will ship partially assembled.
Production Lead Time: If not in stock, 4-5 weeks. Rush orders available