We love this cup for tea, espresso...whiskey. It’s a great size for a scoop of gelato or pot de crème. The best part is how good it feels in your hand.
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation.
- Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze it is can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of application.
- The snowflake glaze is a satin-finished warm white. You will see some gentle sparkly sheen, hence the name snowflake.
- You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Our glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production Lead Time: Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer. We will contact you if delivery time is extended.
CRAFting the future
Artists working together to provide equitable opportunities in the arts. Help contribute to this amazing organization by adding a $1.00 donation to your order. Learn more >