Battuto Butter Dish
What a chic way to bring butter to the table. Our new Battuto Butter Dish is our latest husband + wife collaboration. Featuring a porcelain plate and faceted lid with a hand-stitched leather pull. The pull can be removed for easy cleaning.
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation.
- Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze it is can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of application.
- The snowflake glaze is a satin-finished warm white. You will see some gentle sparkly sheen, hence the name snowflake.
- You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Our glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
If this piece fits safely in your dishwasher go for it, otherwise we recommend hand wash. Remember to remove the handles either way. Keep the leather looking great by rubbing vegetable oil into them from time to time.
Production Lead Time: ach piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer. We will contact you if delivery time is extended.