Our Bare Tumbler is just the right size for something on the rocks, a soothing hot chocolate, two scoops of ice cream, or your toothbrush...need we go on? Cast from the original hand-thrown piece, you can feel the artist's hand in the throw marks around the cup. And we think it's perfectly simple comfort that makes it the cup you will always reach for.
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation.
- Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze it is can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of application.
- The snowflake glaze is a satin-finished warm white. You will see some gentle sparkly sheen, hence the name snowflake.
- You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Our glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production Lead Time: Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer. We will contact you if delivery time is extended.