Our Bare Coupes will make a simple scoop of vanilla ice-cream party worthy. Cast from the original wheel-thrown pieces, you can see and feel the hand that made them. Rustic and elegant at the same time. You'll want to use them every day. And we think that's a good idea.
About the Glaze: We developed our own glaze recipes and mix them in small batches regularly. There will be variation.
- Our mussel glaze is a moving gun metal with a metallic sheen. An absolutely beautiful glaze;, it can have matte areas as well as glossier areas depending on the piece and thickness of the application.
- The snowflake glaze is a satin-finished warm white. You will see some gentle sparkly sheen, hence the name snowflake.
- You may see some organic specks on your piece, we do not consider these defects, just part of the handmade nature of our work.
- There will be variations in color and size
- No two pieces will be alike
- There may be some imperfections but we only ship items we feel are perfectly imperfect.
- Handcrafted from durable, high-quality porcelain glazed to over 2200 degrees
- Glazes are food safe and lead-free
- This piece is dishwasher safe
- We make our tableware and accessories to be used and enjoyed every day.
Production Lead Time: Each piece is made to order in our studio so please allow 15 business days for production. Larger orders like dinnerware sets or where noted in the product description may take longer. We will contact you if delivery time is extended.
CRAFting the future
Artists working together to provide equitable opportunities in the arts. Help contribute to this amazing organization by adding a $1.00 donation to your order. Learn more >