Umber & Ochre
Akash Chore Coat in Snow Cap Mountain Mélange
A functional year-round style, the Akash chore coat is a versatile outerwear piece. Ours is crafted from sturdy yet soft handwoven nubby cotton. It has a longer length, a very relaxed fit, and features hand-carved horn buttons.
Our textured merino wool fabric features a unique mélange weft yarn creating a brushed look. Woven using the finest quality of wool, our design takes reference from the hazy snow-capped mountain ranges seen all over Ladakh.
Its wool is handwoven at a unique handloom weaving cooperative in a Himalayan mountainside village in Northern India where wool weaving has been practiced for over 5,000 years.
- 100% Handwoven cotton Honeycomb
- Sustainably dyed using natural dyes
- Standard fit
- Spread collar
- Single patch pocket at chest with button-through flap
- Two lower patch pockets with button-through flap
- Lower pockets feature top and side entry
- Bone buttons
- Clean finished with hand-rolled felled seams
- Straight bottom hem
Produced in a limited run with exclusive handcrafted fabrics. Due to the nature of the print, each piece is unique.
We recommend hand washing in cold water using natural detergents and drying in the shade. Handcrafted garments are designed to last when treated with care.