- 1.5 oz. Aviation Gin
- 1 oz. pomegranate syrup
- 1 egg white
- 0.5 oz. lemon juice
- sparkling water
- pomegranate seeds and rosemary sprig garnish
- 1 whole Vanilla Bean, split lengthwise
- 2/3 cup (110g) packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground Cloves
- ½ pound (455g) Strawberries, tops removed sliced ¼” thick
- ½ pound (225g) day-old Rustic White Bread with crusts removed
- cubed ¾” pieces
- Butter a 2-quart (2-L) baking dish
1. Combine 1.5 oz. of Aviation Gin, 1 oz. of Pomegranate Syrup, 1 Egg White, 0.5 oz. of Lemon Juice into a shaker.
2. Shake well.
3. Add a splash of club soda into the mix.
4. In your desired glass, add ice and pomegranate seeds. Then. pour your mixture into the glass and garnish with rosemary sprig. Above, served in a rocks glass from @cheers.chs