- 1.5 Oz. Vodka (Tito's)
- 0.25 Oz. Triple Sec
- 1 Oz. Grapefruit Juice
- 0.5 Oz. Lemon Juice
- Dash Of Grapefruit Bitters
- 2 Oz. Soda Water
- Lemon Twist Garnish
- 1 whole Vanilla Bean, split lengthwise
- 2/3 cup (110g) packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground Cloves
- ½ pound (455g) Strawberries, tops removed sliced ¼” thick
- ½ pound (225g) day-old Rustic White Bread with crusts removed
- cubed ¾” pieces
- Butter a 2-quart (2-L) baking dish
1. Combine 1.5 oz. of Vodka, 0.25 oz. of Triple Sec, 1 oz. of Grapefruit Juice, 0.5 oz. of Lemon Juice, and a dash of Grapefruit Bitters into a shaker.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into your desired glass. Above, served in a Collins glass.
4. Top with 2 oz. of Soda Water and garnish with a lemon twist.