FROM our friends at
- 2 cups (480ml) peach nectar or juice
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) Prosecco
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- 1 whole Vanilla Bean, split lengthwise
- 2/3 cup (110g) packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground Cloves
- ½ pound (455g) Strawberries, tops removed sliced ¼” thick
- ½ pound (225g) day-old Rustic White Bread with crusts removed
- cubed ¾” pieces
- Butter a 2-quart (2-L) baking dish
1. Soak wooden pop sticks in a glass of warm water for at least 30 minutes.
2. Stir together all ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
3. Allow to settle for a couple minutes and then skim any excess foam from the top of the mixture.
4. Divide mixture between ice pop molds.Insert pop sticks and freeze for 4 hours or until completely solid.