Umber & Ochre
Taaj Long Wool Coat in Umber Yak/Merino
Our new Taaj long wool coat has a car coat longer length and a relaxed fit.
Yaks are found in the wild in the Ladakh region of India. Yaks have been domesticated in Leh Ladakh from thousands of years and they are a very valuable animal in the Himalayan economy. Our jacket features a yak wool base fabric which has been felted to ensure a soft and even hand feel.
- 100% Handwoven Yak/Merino Wool
- Sustainably dyed using natural dyes
- Standard fit
- Spread collar
- Single patch pocket at chest with button-through flap
- Two lower patch pockets with button-through flap
- Lower pockets feature top and side entry
- Bone buttons
- Clean finished with hand-rolled felled seams
- Straight bottom hem
Produced in a limited run with exclusive handcrafted fabrics. Due to the nature of the print, each piece is unique.
We recommend hand washing in cold water using natural detergents and drying in the shade. Handcrafted garments are designed to last when treated with care.