Slab Leather Box Oxblood
A small batch collaboration with December Box.
Hand-dyed vegetable-tanned sole leather box with solid White Oak or Walnut lid. Hand-dyed deep oxblood leather exterior with matching calfskin interior bottom (shown in tray image). Vat dyed technique allows the leather character to come through, with some tonal variation and natural markings to be expected. Satin finish.
- Solid wood lid made from single slabs of White Oak or Walnut with a matte/satin finish
- Discreet tonal stitches on one side
- Shown with a White Oak lid
- Made by hand, in New York City
- Please feel free to contact us, in advance, with any questions.
This item is made-to-order, so please allow roughly 2 weeks for completion. If timing is a factor, please contact us, and we'll quickly respond with an expected lead time or we may have one ready to ship!
Production Lead Time: Stocked items: ship in 2-3 business days from receipt of payment. Made to order: generally ship 1-2 weeks from receipt of payment. If timing is a factor, please contact us, and we'll quickly respond with an expected lead time or we may have one ready to ship.