Umber & Ochre
Sanjay Sunset Jacket in Plaid Wool
Our version of a classic trucker jacket is a versatile style that should be a staple in everyone's wardrobe. It features a relaxed casual fit and features accessible pockets and custom-developed open-top metal buttons. All seams are clean finished and hand rolled making it as beautiful on the inside as the outside.
MATERIALS + PROCESS
Its wool is handwoven at a unique handloom weaving cooperative in a Himalayan mountainside village in Northern India where wool weaving has been practiced for over 5,000 years.
- 100% Handwoven Wool
- Spread collar
- Two chest pockets with button-through flaps
- Custom-developed branded open-top metal buttons
- Waist adjustment with solid brass buckle
- Square button-through cuffs
- Clean finished with hand-rolled felled seams
- Straight bottom hem
Produced in a limited run with exclusive handcrafted fabrics.