Umber & Ochre
Raj Nehru Jacket in Quilted Potai
The Nehru jacket is a distinctive and warm outerwear highlight of our season. It features a relaxed fit, front pockets, and a standing collar. Its handwoven wool has a unique weaving pattern and all seams are cleanly finished and hand-rolled making it as beautiful on the inside as the outside.
MATERIALS + PROCESS
We created our own kantha using an insulating blend of organic cotton and kapok. The insulation is 50% organic cotton and 50% Kapok. Kapok is a regenerative fiber grown naturally and is 100% biodegradable and 100% recyclable.
- 50% Handwoven Organic Cotton / 50% Kapok
- Stand Collar
- Slightly tailored fit
- Single welted chest pocket
- Two lower welted pockets with inset pocket flaps
- Lower pockets slightly angled to allow for easy entry
- Dual back vent
- Hand-carved horn buttons
- Pick stitch detailing on collar and cuffs
Produced in a limited run with exclusive handcrafted fabrics.