Horn Votive Holders
M+A’s sustainably harvested horn votive holders will add beauty and warmth to your home. They are carved out from the solid part of a cow horn after soaking it in water, and then heated and formed by skilled artisans. We sorted our latest shipment into more specific color groupings to ensure that you are able to receive the colors that you like best. Three of the colorways are translucent: Fawn, Tortoise and Multi. The other colors: Milk Caramel and Black are mostly or completely opaque. They are all designed to be used with a metal cupped tea light. Sold individually, not as a group.
- 100% sustainably harvested cattle horn
- By product of meat and leather industry
- no two are exactly alike
- sold individually (not as a group)
- approximately 2 x 2.25"
- Designed by M+A NYC in New York
- made in Kolkata, India by master artisans
- Tea light not included