Honeycomb Bath Sheet
M+A's honeycomb handloom towel was developed with an intricate jacquard weave that creates a wicking effect while making the twisted cotton as absorbent as possible. It’s both simple and luxurious. Being lightweight and quick drying, these towels save on water, detergent and ultimately electricity since you can either do smaller loads of wash with the same number of towels or wait until more are ready to wash and do a standard load (more towels can fit in a washing machine and dryer than traditional towels). The environment wins and so do the women who weave these pieces since they work in a collective that is Fair Trade Certified.
- 100% Cotton
- 32" x 68” including tassels (size may vary slightly due to the nature of hand weaving)
- Now with a cotton twill loop at center of towel for hanging on a hook
- Prewashed to bring out the beautiful texture of the weave
- Designed in New York by M+A NYC
- Made in India in a Fair Trade Certified environment
Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Mild shrinkage after wash.