Handloomed Offset Stripe Pillow - 18" Square
Handloomed on traditional wooden looms in Kerala, India, in a Fair Trade Certified environment and then cut and sewn by our team in Noida. A decorative whip stitch down the center beautifully connects the panels.
We pre-wash and dry it to give it an interesting texture and simultaneously reduce the amount of shrinkage on the customer’s end. All are slightly different due to the nature of the handwork, and precisely what we love about them.
Another thing that we love is that the stripe continues on the back. Pillows aren’t 2D, so whenever possible we have made the back as compelling as the front so you get an interesting view from every angle.
We've thrown in 2 of our sweetest mini pom poms from our pom pom accessories category to get you started.
- 100% Cotton
- 18” x 18” (approximately)
- YKK brass zipper closure at bottom
- Fabric woven in a Fair Trade Certified Environment
- Prewashed to bring out the beautiful texture of the weave
- Comes with our logo o-ring on one corner and a cotton loop caddy corner to this that you can hang tassels from
- Designed in Brooklyn by M+A NYC
- Made in India
- Down alternative pillow insert made with 100% polyester fibers
Machine wash pillow cover on warm, gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed. Mild shrinkage after wash. Spot clean pillow insert. Remove the tassels on this before washing the cover to keep them looking like new.