Brass and Horn Spoon Charm
Crafted with a simple translucent and tawny fawn-colored spoon bowl and a little brass loop, our horn spoon charm is a lovely gift for a new baby, or for yourself. We hang ours with a simple cord around our neck - or we keep it around when it's time for caviar! About 3" long, it's made by hand by master artisans in Kolkata. Our brass and horn spoon is crafted out of sustainably harvested water buffalo horn and solid brass. Each spoon is unique in the natural variations of the horn and the hand made and hand polished brass.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested cow horn and pure brass
- Designed by M+A NYC in Brooklyn
- Made in Kolkata, India by master artisans
- Each spoon measures about 3"
- Spoon does not come with cord
Use mild, non abrasive dish detergents and dry with a soft cloth. Horn reacts to moisture and heat; do not leave soaking in water, come in contact with harsh chemicals or an open flame.