Exceptional moments call for us all to step up. For us, this means making masks. We’ve partnered with Jewish Family Service of Western MA and First Churches of Northampton, MA to connect new members of our local community with meaningful paid work. These organizations work to resettle refugees and guide them on a path to independence, and we are proud to be collaborating on this effort.
We were touched by the outpouring of support we received when we started making masks, and we believe good things are worth sharing. We have updated our mask pricing and are teaming up with some excellent organizations to offer financial support: now every mask purchase will send a $5 donation to people doing important work in community, sustainability, food access, and education. Currently benefitting is the Black Teacher Project out of Oakland, CA!
All masks are made with two layers of our un-waxed, 100% cotton fabric. Two patterns are used for easy inside-outside identification. Ties allow for a custom fit, and masks are sized to be 1 Size Fits All with ample facial coverage. Be sure to secure the ties before machine washing and drying, or launder by hand and hang dry.
Farmer's Market and Trees fabric designs are by Pilgrim Waters. Geometric Dots design is by Jenn Ski.
*Geometric Dots is currently Out of Stock
Please understand that there are several exceptions to our normal standards and policies for this item:
- This is a labor of love: We are producing and selling these to support our local maker community.
- We will do our best to ship promptly, but initial demand is extremely high and there may be delays as we scale production.
- There is some variability in small details, specifically material used for the ties and thread color. Ties will match each other, but may differ slightly from the material pictured.
- These are not medical grade masks. They have not been tested for particulate filtration rates or other performance metrics, and Z Wraps makes no medical or health claims in their sale. Our masks are not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any diseases. By purchasing this listing, you are acknowledging the fact these are not medical grade masks.
- Final Sale: Returns are not accepted for this item due to sanitary reasons. If a mask reaches you defective or damaged, we will replace it.
- Masks are not eligible for free shipping; if you plan to order a significant quantity, please contact us for availability and shipping estimates.
1 washable, re-usable 100% cotton face mask. One-Size Fits All. Unisex.
Made with love in Massachusetts.